About this VUTRAX Web Site
Copyright and Legal
This entire Web site is Copyright Computamation
Vutrax is a registered trademark of Computamation
All other Trademarks are acknowledged.
References and links to other companies are offered in
good faith, but we take no responsibility for them.
companies and sites who want their references removed or
changed should e-mail or mail us.
You are welcome to take a copy of our files for your
own use (see next section), and to provide links to the
from your own site or publication. Please do not
directly reference other pages as the file structure is
liable to change.
Tools used to Build this Web Site
If you are thinking of building your own home pages
you may find the tools used to build these pages of
- Maintained Asus based AMD-64 3000 running Windows XP
SP2 & Fedora Linux Core 2 (32 bit version).
- HTML page editing mostly uses the SEE plain text
editor (part of VUTRAX). This editor knows enough about
for paragraph formatting to work, but doesn't force any
ideas or limitations on you. The side menu is inserted
using an in-house utility
- Some SANs, Bulletin etc. are produced using the Namo
WebEditor (Shareware), with some post processing to make
raw HTML more intelligable.
- The image processor is PaintShop Pro 8.
- GIF Construction Set (32 bit) 1.0N to construct
animated GIF files and transparent GIFs from PaintShop
- Tested with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Opera 7.54,
Mozilla 1.6 (Linux), Mozilla 1.7.1 (Windows) and various versions
of Netscape and Firefox.
- The primary site www.vutrax.co.uk is commercial space
hosted by Demon Internet on Apache Web servers.